Quantcast
≡ Menu

Welcome to Singulati: Our Singularity Weblog Forum

Singulati is a free digital forum open to both singularitarians and skeptics who come together to discuss, debate, collaborate, learn and network within a friendly, informal and rewarding atmosphere. Join us today: together we can build a better future, better you!

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_Feed Topic RSS hallo
Spain's football team won the 1964 European Nations ' Cup
January 12, 2015
3:43 am
Nala15zhq
Guests
http://www.fifafactory.com On June 26, Beijing time, FIFA's attack after a full forensic investigation, Suarez has made the ultimate punishment, suspended 9 games in the national team, within 4 months of suspension of any football-related activities, and not to get in anywhere, as well as 100,000 Swiss francs. After the penalty, Soares said: "I do not recall anything, Brazil World Cup is over for me, in addition to my team I Uruguay is filled with guilt. ”。

Even if didn't win, but can never be replaced. Spain's football team won the 1964 European Nations ' Cup and the European Championship of 2008, 2012. 2010 South Africa World Cup finals in a 1-0 win over Netherlands team, won the World Cup title, also becomes the 8th World Cup champion team.

Both of these penalties show that Peterson's courage and persistence. I hope FIFA will support her decision. "But officials subsequently were added:" in any case, the umpires decided that it was unable to change.

Evergrande to lavish money with strings attached from the current situation, Guangzhou is the city to host the FIFA Club World Cup is most suitable. Hengda Club had on more than one occasion came prepared to bid to host the FIFA Club World Cup, according to the charge, now have two problems for Guangzhou's bid for the Club World Cup, first capital, "Apart from the money to be sent to FIFA, and contractor costs, approximate down 500 million, where does the money come from? Second if in constant year carry in a large World Cup Championship, did not qualify, the attendance at the games will be affected, I believe Guangzhou fans don't want to see Shandong Luneng played FIFA Club World Cup in Guangzhou or national security. ”。

Forum Timezone: America/Toronto

Most Users Ever Online: 70

Currently Online:
2 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 56

Members: 143

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3