We Will Live Again looks inside the unusual and extraordinary operations of the Cryonics Institute. The film follows Ben Best and Andy Zawacki, the caretakers of 99 deceased human bodies stored at below freezing temperatures in cryopreservation. The Institute and Cryonics Movement were founded by Robert Ettinger who, in his nineties and long retired from running the facility, still self-publishes books on cryonics, awaiting the end of his life and eagerly anticipating the next.
Directors: Myles Kane & Joshua Koury
Music by: Myles Kane
Producer: Trisha Barkman
- Andy Zawacki Gives Us A Tour of the Cryonics Institute
- David Ettinger on Singularity 1 on 1: Take Steps and Be Prepared!
- My Video Tour of Alcor and Interview with CEO Max More
- Question Everything: Max More on Singularity 1 on 1
- Cryonics: The Meaning and Story of Cryogenic Biostasis
- Ken Hayworth on Singularity 1 on 1: Brain Preservation is the Logical Lifeboat