Transhuman: Do you want to live forever? is Titus Nachbauer‘s short documentary about transhumanism.
Synopsis: Philosopher and Swedish computational neuroscientist Anders Sandberg does not accept death as a foregone conclusion. According to him it will become possible this century to upload your mind into a computer. He is a member of a small group that calls itself the transhumanists.
Transhuman is a short documentary film by director Titus Nachbauer. It is about radical life extension, cryonics and future technology that might change the human condition. The film also features short appearances by Nick Bostrom, Natasha Vita-More and Arjen Kamphuis.
This is the full English version, a few Dutch parts have been subtitled.
Short documentary Copyright 2011 by NFTA
Other cool science fiction films
- Keloid: JJ Palomo’s Gripping Robopocalypse Short Sci Fi Film
- The Final Moments of Karl Brant: Short Sci Fi Film about Mind Uploading
- Shelved: Robot Comedy Shows Tragedy of Robots Replaced By Humans
- Tears of Steel: Blender Foundation’s Stunning Short Sci Fi Film
- Stephan Zlotescu’s Sci Fi Short “True Skin” To Become A Warner Bros Full Feature
- ROSA: an Epic Sci Fi Short Film by Jesus Orellana
- Legacy, Ark and the 3rd Letter: The Dark, Post-Apocalyptic Sci Fi Films of Grzegorz Jonkajtys
- Portal: No Escape (Live Action Short Sci Fi Film by Dan Trachtenberg)
- Cost of Living: Short Sci Fi Film by Bendavid Grabinski
- Robots of Brixton (a short film by Kibwe Tavares)
- Somnolence: A Short Sci Fi Film by Patrick Kalyn
- Aaron Sims’ Film Archetype: Your Memories Are Just A Glitch!
- Ruin: A Stunning Short Sci Fi Film by Wes Ball
- Sight [a Short Sci Fi Film]