300 000 km/s is the pilot for an exciting time travel movie, combining film noir and science fiction. The film is ambitious, highly visual and is inspired by American and French classical cinema of the 50’s. The film-makers are currently raising funds for production of a full-feature film.
300,000 km/s film synopsis: Lucien Lacroix, inventor, has resumed the researches of his late father and created a watch that permits the wearer to travel in time. Deciding to go to Geneva to patent his invention, he’s followed by two mysterious individuals…
300,000 km/s was shot in French so make sure you turn on the captions if you don’t understand the dialogue.
If you are interested in behind-scene-look you can also watch the making of 300,000 km/s here:
Other cool science fiction films
- Envoy: David Weinstein’s Short Sci Fi About Alien Robot Must Become Full Feature Film
- ‘Deus Ex: Human Revolution’ Impressive Fan Sci Fi Short Film
- Shifter: Live Action Sci Fi Short Film by the Hallivis Brothers
- Keloid: JJ Palomo’s Gripping Robopocalypse Short Sci Fi Film
- The Final Moments of Karl Brant: Short Sci Fi Film about Mind Uploading
- Shelved: Robot Comedy Shows Tragedy of Robots Replaced By Humans
- Tears of Steel: Blender Foundation’s Stunning Short Sci Fi Film
- Stephan Zlotescu’s Sci Fi Short “True Skin” To Become A Warner Bros Full Feature
- Plurality: Dennis Liu’s Big Brother Sci Fi Film Rocks
- ROSA: an Epic Sci Fi Short Film by Jesus Orellana
- Legacy, Ark and the 3rd Letter: The Dark, Post-Apocalyptic Sci Fi Films of Grzegorz Jonkajtys
- Portal: No Escape (Live Action Short Sci Fi Film by Dan Trachtenberg)
- Cost of Living: Short Sci Fi Film by Bendavid Grabinski
- Robots of Brixton (a short film by Kibwe Tavares)
- Drone: An Action-Packed Sci Fi Short by Robert Glickert
- Somnolence: A Short Sci Fi Film by Patrick Kalyn
- Kara by Quantic Dream: Do Androids Fear Death?
- Aaron Sims’ Film Archetype: Your Memories Are Just A Glitch!
- Ruin: A Stunning Short Sci Fi Film by Wes Ball
- Sight [a Short Sci Fi Film]